This is a healthy homemade version of a Chai Tea Latte that you can make from home and enjoy for breakfast or during snack time.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of herbal black tea or green tea
- Sprinkle in a dash of:
- Ground black pepper
- Ground fennel
- 2 teaspoons of Agave (or) Organic Raw Honey
- Handful of ice cubes & blend it to make it an Iced Chai Tea Latte.
1) Whisk all the ingredients together in a small sauce pot over medium heat until frothy and steamy (do not bring it to boil, or the almond will separate).
2) Strain the liquid through a fine-mesh sieve and serve to enjoy! <3